The benefits of solar energy are well-known and accepted – reduce your energy costs while helping the environment by reducing carbon emissions caused by fossil fuels. Climate change is one of, if not THE, most important topic in the global conversation about energy usage. Solar is a powerful way for you to be environmentally responsible and contribute to the global initiative at a local level.
To answer many of your questions on how solar works and the benefits, Inspire Energy Macarthur’s most trusted solar supplier has a collection of videos at www. inspireenergy.com.au which are ‘must-see’ viewing.
Once you’ve made the decision to install solar, you’re faced with an even bigger quandary: choosing a supplier. To assist you in the process of choosing a solar supplier, Inspire Energy provides their advice and shares tips and hints while highlighting how they have become the most trusted solar supplier in the region.
Price is probably a good place to start. It’s easy to be swayed by companies offering super low pricing, special offers that seem too good to be true and promises of upgrades and extras. At Inspire Energy, we hold a major competitive difference compared to other companies – we have years of proven experience in the industry, a shining portfolio of completed installation projects in both the commercial and residential sector, along with multiple qualifications and accreditations – some things you won’t find with many others in the solar industry. There are a multitude of companies promoting solar installations, but not every company will have the accreditations and extended warranties that you should demand and expect and which we have attained and offer.
As part of Inspire Energy’s dedication to providing superior installations and solar products, we’ve committed to partnerships and memberships with several leading organisations and companies and these are the type of credentials you should demand from a supplier:
- Clean Energy Council: Approved Solar Retailers.
- Smart Energy Council: Fully Accredited Master Installers.
- Fronius: Qualified Fronius Service Partners.
- LG Chem: Qualified LG Chem ESS Preferred Installers.
- SolaX, as Authorised Dealers
As a consumer, these qualifications mean for you, that we will always abide by strict codes and regulations, exceeding the minimum requirements set by the government. It’s our way of showing our commitment to exceptional business practices, whilst adhering to and exceeding industry and legal expectations.
You can depend on us to provide you with expert advice on your design and installation to ensure you receive the best long term solar return. We also provide our customers with a minimum warranty period of five years on your whole system.
For all Smarter Macarthur readers, we’ve put together an Essential Solar Guide, which covers the top 5 things you must be aware of before installing solar. The five CRUCIAL things you must know.
By downloading Inspire Energy’s FREE guide, you will discover:
- Tips and Recommendations: Our simple explanation of how solar generates electricity makes getting started with solar easy and understandable.
- Money Saving Ideas: That’s the main reason people choose solar for business or residential. We’ll walk you through the government rebate scheme that makes you money and how solar will reduce your energy bills.
- Expert Advice: Any company can install solar. But not every company is a Clean Energy Council Approved Solar Retailer and Smart Energy Council Master Installer.
Download the Inspire Energy Solar Guide at www.goo.gl/uhqa5e
To learn even more or receive your free quote,
contact our Inspire Energy team of Macarthur locals
on (02) 4623 2134, or visit our website