We are a local Accounting firm of Business & Tax Advisors.
Why consider us?
• Local firm whose partners live in the area
• Half the cost of city firms but with the same backup and ongoing training
• You deal direct with an experienced Partner or Manager, not just a junior accountant
• We come to your premises to save your time and better understand & see your business
• We don’t shy away from hard cases or tough problems – in fact we specialise in clients with cashflow problems and provide consulting on pre-insolvency issues.
What we enjoy doing well is:
• No charge for first interview to discuss all your concerns and issues for overall solutions
• Negotiate with the ATO on tax problems, arrangements, objections or other matters
• Set up Superannuation Self-Managed Funds properly in line with ATO requirements and lending within the fund to buy property etc
• Check that your business structure is appropriate for your business and tax efficient
• Resolve cashflow stresses with a review of proper finance facilities suitable to your needs
• Look for leakages’ and waste in your business trading to improve profits and cashflow
• Always have your best interests at heart to strengthen and grow your business not just our fees
• Work with other leading local & city specialist professionals to assist you in getting the right advice first time round
What we don’t do!
• Ignore you because your business is too small or you are in trouble
• We don’t charge for each phone call or by the minute- we set flat fees or agree on a time basis
• We don’t just work nine to five – we are accessible after hours especially if you are facing financial pressures or urgent issues that need prompt attention
• We don’t just do tax returns we have Qualified Partners who are Registered Company Auditors, Registered ASIC Agents, Licensed Financial Planners,
Accredited Finance and Commercial Brokers and Registered Tax Agents.
All of our managers have Master Degrees and look forward to being of service.